Why choose Belcara Health for CoolSculpting?
WE’RE THE ONLY PRACTICE IN THE BALTIMORE AREA WITH DUALSCULPTING!
With two CoolSculpting machines, we can treat two separate areas at once, in a speedy treatment session we call DualSculpting. This lets you target stubborn fat on both sides of your body during a single appointment.
Exclusive pricing with Transformation Packages
Our Transformation Packages are innovative CoolSculpting options that let you customize your treatment to get the best results for your body. This comprehensive approach will result in the beautifully sculpted shape you want. Call Belcara Health today to learn more.
QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS
We know body contouring. Our Baltimore aesthetic services team works closely with our board certified plastic surgeons to ensure your treatment is safe and effective.
Who gets CoolSculpting?
If the following describes you, we think you’ll want to look into CoolSculpting:
- You hate needles. CoolSculpting is completely nonsurgical. Read our CoolSculpting FAQ’s to get the details.
- You don’t want to devote your entire day to treatment. CoolSculpting generally takes about 1 hour, and then you can go back to your usual routine.
- You don’t have time to lay low. There is no downtime with CoolSculpting.
- You’ve got love-handles that won’t respond to diets or workouts. Unlike dieting or exercise, CoolSculpting can actually destroy fat cells exactly where you want to.
- You’re cool with results that show up gradually. It takes a little while for your body to metabolize and get rid of the frozen fat cells. But after about 8-12 weeks, you’ll notice the most dramatic results.
CoolSculpting vs. Liposuction
CoolSculpting offers patients who want to shrink moderate bulges on their hips, torso or thighs—but aren’t quite ready for surgery—an effective non-surgical option to achieve their goals. However, it’s not a replacement for liposuction. This info-graphic breaks down the strengths of both CoolSculpting and liposuction to help you weigh your options.